Quality Assurance Engineer Apply Now
Location: Providence , Rhode Island 02905
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: This person will support the warehouse and vendor management activities.
- Perform quality activities for incoming materials (including sterilized materials) from receipt through release of materials and maintain Quality Records.
- Supports quality related supplier approval, onboarding, and management activities.
- Support all warehouse qualification and validation activities.
- Monitors metrics and dashboards for various quality system trends and vendor management.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or allied health field (or comparable degree)
- Basic knowledge on sterilization concepts and familiarity with Ethylene Oxide and Stam sterilization.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Background, experience and/or understanding in Medical Device Quality Systems.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.