Regulatory Affairs AssociateApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Job Length: 6 months
Job Summary: Individual to assist in planning, review and preparation of investigational new drugs (INDs), new drug applications (NDAs), Biologic License Applications (BLAs), and all related annual reports, DMFs, amendments, supplements, and continued maintenance of approved marketed products.
- Support the compilation, development, and maintenance of US and Ex-US filings
- Track regulatory project status and informational documents
- Coordinate required documentation in coordination with senior CMC Lead
- Creating timelines and tracking deliverables for on-time submissions
- Interfacing with global regulatory partners and internal cross functional teams
- Attending relevant functional area and project team meetings as required
- Bachelors in a scientific discipline
- Minimum of 3-6 years Regulatory Affairs experience required; biologics experience required.
- Early and late drug development Biologics experience a must.
- Clear understanding of content and organization of regulatory submissions in eCTD format, as well as ICH and FDA Guidance
- Experience with global regulatory submissions (INDs, CTAs, MAAs, DMF’s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and a demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Motivated, self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.