Service Desk AnalystApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will help with the migration of every Windows device in the company from our legacy Active Directory domain to Azure AD and Intune management. This person will be required to communicate with each end user, schedule their migration, execute the migration and verify that all is working correctly.
- Coordinates diagnoses and troubleshoots incoming employee calls.
- Provides support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop, or network services from local personnel or employees using network remote access.
- Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of the customer to appropriate technical personnel.
- Provides case status updates to management and end-users.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Competent with Windows Operating Systems
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Basic understanding of Office365
- End user-focused
- Working knowledge of Project Management
- An understanding of Enterprise level Asset Management
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.