Salesforce Marketing Cloud Lead EngineerApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Contract Length: 4+ months
- Process all sales orders and return authorizations /credits for our external and internal customers. (50%)
- Prepare Order Management reports for upper management.
- Responsibilities also include answering customer phone calls, e-mails and inquiries. (15%)
- Independently investigating sales order issues, shipping discrepancies and determine / processes methods of resolution. (15%)
- Contact company personnel at all levels of the organization to gather information or review order management issues.
- Refer routing matters to appropriate parties for action and follow up to insure proper resolution.
- Set up and maintain internal files and follow record retention policies.
- Maintain system upgrades and testing in database modules.
- Order tracking and expediting.
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Finance preferred or equivalent work experience. Oracle experience is a plus
- Ability to meet tight competing deadlines, juggle multiple priorities, and multitask
- Must be detail oriented, organized and conscientious, adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as in a team environment required
- Professional communication skills
- Microsoft Word
- Order Management
- Sales order
Thomas "TJ" MedlinSenior Recruiter
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.