Salesforce Marketing Cloud Lead EngineerApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Contract Length: 4+ months
- Process all sales orders and return authorizations /credits for our external and internal customers. (50%)
- Prepare Order Management reports for upper management.
- Responsibilities also include answering customer phone calls, e-mails and inquiries. (15%)
- Independently investigating sales order issues, shipping discrepancies and determine / processes methods of resolution. (15%)
- Contact company personnel at all levels of the organization to gather information or review order management issues.
- Refer routing matters to appropriate parties for action and follow up to insure proper resolution.
- Set up and maintain internal files and follow record retention policies.
- Maintain system upgrades and testing in database modules.
- Order tracking and expediting.
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Finance preferred or equivalent work experience. Oracle experience is a plus
- Ability to meet tight competing deadlines, juggle multiple priorities, and multitask
- Must be detail oriented, organized and conscientious, adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as in a team environment required
- Professional communication skills
- Microsoft Word
- Order Management
- Sales order
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.