Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Job Length: 6+ Months
Job Summary: Individual will lead and manage software implementation projects related to business and systems initiatives.
• Effectively manage projects using project management best practices and following required Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) policies
• Elicit requirements using interviews and workshops, document analysis and business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
• Create and distribute documentation as needed: Functional Requirements, Business Requirements, Use Cases and End-to-End testing documents, Data Flow Diagrams
• Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team (external vendors)
• Perform system unit and integration testing where necessary
• Anticipate operational and tactical risks to effectively manage client expectations
• Coordinate issue resolution with internal and external technical support providers
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related Science field; Project Management Institute (PMI) certification a plus
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within pharmaceutical/biotech industry a must
• Must have a proven track record to lead a small-to-mid-sized team
• Demonstrated ability to manage several complex projects at the same time
• Experience working with third-party implementers
• Demonstrated ability managing cloud/SaaS based application implementations
• Solid experience in running a Kanban board
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• Ability to develop and analyze business requirements and functional specifications for business software solutions
• Experience in biotech and pharmaceutical industry and best practices
Ovrille GonsalvesDirector of Recruiting & Training
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.