Financial AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position will be to utilize a financial skill set to assist in strategic development of financial and operational plans for distribution centers
- Enhance Supply Chain visibility by performing ad hoc Financial Analysis of Supply Chain and Distribution Center Operational initiatives (ROI, NPV, Payback, Break Even, Lease vs. Buy, etc.)
- Collaboration with Distribution Center Management Team in creation of financial and operational strategies.
- Develop Annual Operating Expense Budget for the 10 domestic Distribution Centers
- Month-end Consolidation and Reporting for Distributions Centers to include operational and financial metrics as well as Supply Chain spend throughout the network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain and/or Operations Management- MBA a plus
- 1+ year experience in a Finance or Accounting related position
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including deadline-sensitive priorities.
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.