Financial AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position will be to utilize a financial skill set to assist in strategic development of financial and operational plans for distribution centers
- Enhance Supply Chain visibility by performing ad hoc Financial Analysis of Supply Chain and Distribution Center Operational initiatives (ROI, NPV, Payback, Break Even, Lease vs. Buy, etc.)
- Collaboration with Distribution Center Management Team in creation of financial and operational strategies.
- Develop Annual Operating Expense Budget for the 10 domestic Distribution Centers
- Month-end Consolidation and Reporting for Distributions Centers to include operational and financial metrics as well as Supply Chain spend throughout the network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain and/or Operations Management- MBA a plus
- 1+ year experience in a Finance or Accounting related position
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including deadline-sensitive priorities.
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.