Workflow SpecialistApply Now
Location: Rahway , New Jersey
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: The purpose of this position is to help ensure complete customer satisfaction with the company by providing first level non-technical and basic service support to customers contacting OneSource Support Services.
- Monitor & respond to customer requests ensuring effective communication
- Process requests for equipment service Schedule regular maintenance and record all event activities in applicable CMMS
- Communicate timely program information to selected service providers to ensure satisfactory delivery of services
- Monitor & respond to customer requests, ensuring response times are within the requirements identified in the customer Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement
- Process requests for equipment service, confirming equipment coverage and service provider, identifying events which will be billable to the customer
- Obtain customer purchase orders for billable events before work is started
- B.A/B.S. Degree or Associate Degree, or 3+ years of experience in a team-based customer service environment
- Understanding of GMP, GXP environments
- Ability to work effectively in a team and individually; organized with great time management skills
- Bias for action and high level of commitment to customer
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency using software for word processing, email, order entry, and others as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; SAP, Service Max and Maximo experience desirable
- Exceptional Analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.