Workday PM (Compensation)Apply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Job Length: 6+ Months
- Candidate is going to be working on compensation work stream to help consolidate thousands of job postings to standardize job catalog across all of FMC.
- Candidate needs to have 10 years of work experience and at least 6 years of human resources experience.
- Candidate needs to have experience with Workday, specifically within the compensation work stream.
- Candidate MUST have experience managing a large global project as they will be implementing this around multiple countries.
- Work with the job catalogue team to develop, refresh, and refine project plan.
- Provide input to/help develop materials that will serve to provide status updates, tracking, risks/issues etc. around project progress for multiple audiences (the PMO).
- Assist with gathering and synthesizing information/data that will assist with merging the existing US job structure into the global job catalogue that has been developed.
- Work with the Global Job Catalogue team, including external vendor counterpart(s) to prepare presentation materials that will facilitate socialization and communication of job catalogue design and implementation activities.
- Collaborate with project leadership to gain input/verification/approvals for key deliverables and/or gaining support for key decisions.
- Manage project activities between workstreams that are interdependent to the global job architecture team including, but not limited to Workday Data Conversion/Integration, Process, CMCT, Compensation, Talent, etc.
- Work with staff to plan agendas, identify meeting participants and schedule meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- HR Systems experience/knowledge such as Peoplesoft or Workday is required
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.