Workday HRIS AnalystApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+Months
Job Summary: Reporting to the Sr Manager, HRIS, the Workday HRIS Analyst is responsible for the daily support and maintenance of Workday and will support implementation of new HR systems and interfaces. The HRIS Analyst will assist subject matter experts and work closely with the HR team, vendors, and contract resources to deliver enhancements to the Workday platform, ensure data integrity, test system changes, create reports, and provide analysis for HR related process improvement opportunities. The anticipated time frame for this assignment is six months.
- Update and maintain configurations in Workday, including business processes and notifications
- Serves as Tier 1 level system support for Human Resource Information Systems, especially Workday
- Troubleshoot and research issues and questions from HR, Payroll, Finance and Business Systems teams
- Support reports requests, including maintenance, updates and new developments
- Maintain scheduled future processes for reports and integrations
- Review integration errors and warnings
- Work with the business to maintain data structures within Workday such as cost centers and time tracking codes
- Support system testing and document system updates
- Support mass data loads using EIB
- Support SOX requests
- Identify areas for process or system improvements
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of HRIS and data management experience in a SaaS or ERP environment, Workday experiences required.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office with strong Excel skills.
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.