Workday HCM Consultant (No H1B C2C)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Classification: 6+ Months Contract (Strong Likelihood of Extensions and/or Conversion to Permanent Full-Time Status)
- The primary responsibilities of this position will be to serve as the primary interface with system users, and vendor contacts for G&A business groups.
- This person is responsible for the information, systems, and processes used by each group and will work under general direction to plan, implement, and maintain corporate application software and systems.
- Provides project leadership in planning, design, implementation and support of business applications; ensures interface with existing applications, network, and operational server environments
- Elicits and documents software requirements and recommends upgrades/enhancements as needed.
- Act as the IT liaison between internal departments and outside vendors during installation, modification, and training, of application software.
- Responds to application problems using appropriate problem determination tools; tracks problem occurrence and resolution; identifies, diagnoses and repairs complex problems.
- B.S. in Computer Science, or related technical field or equivalent experience required; Graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in an IT role supporting the G&A functions specifically Human Resources with cloud based technology.
- Technical expertise and knowledge providing business system analysis in pre-commercial and commercial bio-tech environments to support business systems including process review/improvement, application support and development specifically Workday, data reporting and formatting tools
- A minimum of three (3) years of Workday experience, required, with a minimum of one (1) Workday implementation
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.