Workday AssociateApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources you will be responsible for supporting our HR Workday needs and processes.
- Partner with the HR team to understand their Workday needs
- Help optimize Workday Business Processes, so they are simple and easy to understand
- Support Workday HR processes such as onboarding, performance management, talent reviews and calibration
- Manage and launch the goal setting task for all new hires
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a corporate HR environment
- A minimum of 1 year experience using Workday
- MS Word Outlook skills are required. Excel and PowerPoint experience desirable
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.