WMS Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9 months
Job Summary: The project manager will assume primary control of the major projects assigned by the program manager.
- Plan, schedule and track projects at various levels of detail (e.g. WBS, milestone, critical path), with related cost estimation and scope control responsibilities.
- Maintain a detailed Microsoft Project schedule ensuring linkage and alignment across all subordinate Projects with critical interdependencies defined.
- Develop and manage project level action item lists, risk registers, action item lists, change requests, communications plan
- Minimum six years' experience successfully managing mid to large size WMS implementations integrating with SAP ECC and various other ancillary applications
- Extensive background in project management processes, techniques and tools
- Familiarity with, and demonstrated understanding of Distribution and Transportation operations and supporting IT systems
- College or university bachelor's degree, Supply Chain focus preferred
- Experience facilitating change, including collaboration with management stakeholders
- Excellent Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, intermediate Microsoft Excel.
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.