Windows Server EngineerApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
- Provides basic to medium complexity Infrastructure support activities including off-shift support.
- Designs and completes Infrastructure build and support Administration maintenance tasks
- Performs simple to medium complexity Infrastructure changes and implementations.
- Participates in disaster recovery exercises.
- Analyzes potential changes and enhancements to system software and databases to determine impact on existing production systems, system design standards and operating procedures.
- Works as a member of a project team on Business projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, business, Engineering or Finance.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of Infrastructure Hardware and Software Technologies and best practices
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure Technologies (e.g. Intel, Unix, Linux, Mainframe, virtual technologies, IT Tools and other relevant technologies)
- Strong knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Understands incident and change management principles and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Math or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience installing and building Infrastructure and providing operational support.
- Specific Infrastructure experience with the latest technology
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.