Windows AdminApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months with potential to go perm
Job Summary: In this role, you will be responsible for installing or upgrading Windows-based systems and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the network.
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows systems.
- Discussing system and server upgrades with IT managers.
- Installing or upgrading Windows systems and servers.
- Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Proven work experience as a Windows Administrator.
- Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Ability to create scripts in Perl, Python, and similar languages.
- Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms.
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.