Web Content SpecialistApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02111
Employment Type: Contract
Web Specialist - Content Author (SiteCore)
Contractor Duration: 6+ Months (Strong Possibility to extend)
We are looking for a self-starter to join the dynamic digital marketing team at a top Fortune 500 Company working on a variety of digital projects with our global marketing/global solutions and other business teams.
You will work to understand customer needs, marketing/business priorities/objective and translate/develop optimal digital customer experience. This is an entry to mid-level role!
- SiteCore experience is a PLUS
- (Must have experience with other CMS)
- Experience with SEO, HTML/CSS, Photoshop (or equivalent).
- Ensure that updates of content and creation of all web material and functionality take place in an efficient and timely way.
- Quality control & testing - Test all functionality and links and resolve any errors or issues..
- Ensure that web page usability and associated designs produced are consistent with branding and with best practices.
- Provides feedback to content owners to help optimize content and pages.
- Design website graphics to work within existing templates.
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.