Warehouse/Inventory SpecialistApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: This role will be responsible for the transportation of material moving between Norwood manufacturing facilities as well as all applicable off-site storage locations.
- Support during first shift operations.
- Handling material ensuring compliance throughout warehouse operations.
- Labeling material according to internal procedures.
- supplies and/or products.
- Transfers materials to and from storage areas and ensure accurate quantities and completing records.
- Inventory Control: document all transactions/movements and perform physical inventory checks/reconciliations.
- Other responsibilities include: proper storage, picking/packing, label printing, cycle counting, maintaining required logs, records, security and safety.
- High School diploma or GED, with at least 2 years’ experience in Warehouse Operations and Shipping; BS/BA Degree preferred
- Experience in a highly-regulated industry, Pharmaceutical, or related field.
- Ability to lift and move products
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Collaborative, customer focused attitude.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.