Vendor Management SpecialistApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: The Vendor Management Specialist assists the Director IT & Vendor Performance in managing the relationship between internal stakeholders and our vendor partners. The goal is to ensure compliance with our internal vendor review processes and procedures, to maintain reporting and help mitigate risks.
- Responsible for the daily activities associated with Managed Service Providers (MSPs) vendors and the ongoing support of existing MSPs with IT Business partners. (IT Directors and SMEs)
- Working directly with MSP vendor Service Delivery Managers, ensure adherence to the IT governance and Vendor Management Processes (example activities include documenting business escalations and vendor risks along with poor performance, creating and updating vendor scorecards, and assistance to drive vendor behaviors.
- Maintain the quality and integrity of the vendor documentation by carefully inputting and tracking the data and by reviewing and publishing for our IT leadership.
- Provide extremely high levels of customer service, internally and externally, with a direct focus on building and maintaining strong trusting partnerships.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders who rely on Managed Service vendors to provide specific support services.
- Coordinate all new SOW’s change orders and Amendment to contracts by working directly with Procurement and Legal departments to ensure process is followed in a efficient timely manner.
- Train SMEs on policies/procedures
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in vendor relations and IT management is preferred.
- Familiarity with implementing and maintaining vendor management software is required.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite required; advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Bachelor's Degree
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.