Validation EngineerApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for promoting current computerized system validation practices with particular focus on impact to patient safety, product quality and data integrity.
- Subject matter expert of validation of Computerized Systems and associated business system interfaces.
- Work within cross-functional project teams representing Validation to ensure projects are completed in line with procedures, regulations, and business needs. Measure and report project execution progress.
- Responsible for decisions that impacts the project implementation, solving complex technical problems without compromising compliance/ Regulatory requirements
- Performing System based Risk Assessments to ensure validation efforts are directed at the systems that have the potential to impact product quality, efficacy, and data integrity using a variety of tools including GAMP 5 and Quality Risk Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant computer/regulatory/quality/scientific discipline, preferably multi-disciplinary with a strong technical and quality orientation.
- 5 years of relevant experience in a high volume commercial / clinical pharma / healthcare facility, supporting computer applications.
- Experience with Enterprise and Global Quality Systems, Data Visualization tools, Medical Inquiry (Medical Affairs), Manufacturing System is a plus.
- Knowledge of GxP regulations and guidelines including but not limited to U.S. Code of Federal Regulations 21 CFR Part 11, EudraLex Volume 4 and Annex 11.
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.