User Adoptions SpecialistApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months with probable extension
Job Summary: This role will involve working with IT leaders and team members, as well as other stakeholders across the company including Corporate Communications, to ensure a consistent, and clear flow of information to drive behavior change and ultimately adoption.
- Partner closely with Business leaders & key IT stakeholders to assess their end user adoption needs, understand current technology challenges and discern their business objectives.
- Partner with IT Leadership Team & advise a team of IT SMEs on a user adoption framework based on best practices to ensure alignment of communication & training efforts of upcoming, ongoing and existing technology initiatives.
- Develop, maintain, deliver and implement user adoption & change management strategy best practices that motivate & educate end users to successfully adopt and use technology solutions.
- Proactively identify new use cases and expansion opportunities within divisions and the enterprise to maximize platform adoption and business value.
- Design and execute user adoption programs for customers including, small group instruction, workshops, champions programs, devices demonstrations, etc. that expand users knowledge and understanding of how and when to use each technology solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Expertise in collaboration tools (Exchange, AD, O365 productivity tools, MS Teams, Yammer, AirWatch, WebEx and others), and how they can be applied to the business users
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and communication and collaboration skills.
Thought leader who has tangible experience planning for success in both enterprise and scale digital transformations
- Proven experience designing applications that balance user needs, business requirements, commercial interests and technological constraints
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast paced and continually changing environment
- Experience in the development of training programs, and best practice with regards to improving user adoption and user experience
- Knowledge of collaboration tools including Exchange, Skype, M365 platform, WebEx and other video conference technologies
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.