Unix Infrastructure Engineer ConsultantApply Now
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for all aspects of system administration, architectural design and ongoing maintenance for a large Red Hat Linux deployment.
- Code infrastructure configuration deployments and updates with Ansible, Python, BASH, etc.
- Monitor server performance and take appropriate actions (e.g. tune)
- Perform operating system upgrades and assuring the quality of fixes and enhancements
- Assist IT departments in analyzing and resolving operating system and application problems
- Troubleshoot operational issues and assist with root-cause analyses
- Engage with policy and procedure, change management, and service desk processes during daily activities
- Candidate's experience should include a minimum of 10 years related experience OR the equivalent combination of experience and education
- A Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Information Systems, a similar engineering field or equivalent experience is required
- Must have experience with automation solutions including Ansible Core, Ansible Tower, and Terraform.
- W2 candidates only
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.