Unix AdministratorApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 11 months
Job Summary: Completes Unix/Linux/AIX Infrastructure Engineering and Administration maintenance tasks and analyzes processes for improvement.
- Coordinates medium to high complexity Infrastructure changes and implementations.
- Analyzes potential changes and enhancements to system software and databases to determine compliance impact on existing production systems, system design standards and operating procedures.
- Works as a member of a project team on Compliance and Security projects. May lead teams on smaller projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of the Sarbanes Oxley requirements and controls
- Expert with Unix/Linux technologies, proficient with AIX
- Proficient with 1 or more skills within Infrastructure Technology Disciplines-(Ex: Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe, Virtual technologies, IT tools, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), SQL, and other relevant technologies are a plus)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Math or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Unix/Linux space
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.