UI DeveloperApply Now
Location: New York, New York 10003
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months; Temp-to-Hire
Job Summary: As a UI Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of complex robust applications on behalf of the department.
- Analyze projects’ needs, research and engineer solutions to complex software problems.
- Work on cross-functional projects and collaborate with UI Lead, UI designer, UI developers on a regular basis.
- Develop Single Page Applications using Angular, ReactJS, or VueJS Framework.
- Build quality code using core UI technologies and perform code reviews.
- Assist UI Development group in building UI development standards and best practices.
- Work with UI designer on creating UI patterns in order to improve user experience.
- Support high visibility production issues, participate in root cause analysis and provide timely solutions as needed.
- Minimum High School Diploma coupled with 3 years’ experience in design and development of software and applications. Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in working on integration processes between UI technologies, services, and back-end systems.
- Proficient in doing Unit Testing, Test-Driven development, and Automation Testing
- Experience implementing responsive layouts with Bootstrap
- Experience consuming and building JSON-based RESTful APIs (Preferable with Java J2EE)
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.