Treasury AnalystApply Now
Location: McLean, Virginia
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: This position supports the day-to-day functions in Treasury Operations. They include, but not limited to, the processing daily banking requests from various departments, preparing electronic payments, reviewing funding requirement, monitoring daily cash position, projecting 12-week cash forecast and researching and reconciliations.
- Review daily banking transactions
- Borrow or invest based on funding needs
- Set up Wires and ACH authorized banking platforms for review and approval
- Prepare journal entries
- Prepare reconciliations
- Prepare month-end and ad-hoc reports as assigned
- Complete research requests for internal customers and internal/external auditors
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Treasury/Cash management or banking field
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in excel
- Ability to work independently
- High sense of urgency and ownership
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.