Travel Analyst/CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Plainsboro, New Jersey 085
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year with possible extension
Job Summary: This role will be responsible for providing project management and analytical support to the travel team and managing the day-to-day customer service needs of our employees with travel management company.
- Manage and support day to day customer service issues, work with stakeholders and TMC to research and log all issues. Resolve or escalate as needed.
- Provide analytical support, running reports, review daily travel activity reports, support soft dollar funds, and certificate usage and tracking.
- Support the creation of presentation material
- Support refreshing and maintaining the Travel SharePoint site
- Provide project management support to the travel department head and associate manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years industry experience with a travel management company, or travel operations management experience within a medium to large-size corporation
- Strong customer service, analytical, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to interact with all levels and build trust
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and timelines, with limited supervision.
- Strong work-organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. SharePoint skills is a plus.
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.