Transportation Planning AnalystApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months; Temp-to-Perm
Job Summary: The planning analyst plays a key role in creating the most cost-efficient delivery solutions by targeting high levels of service and lowering transportation costs. They will use a mix of their supply chain knowledge, transportation management system experience and communication skills to implement process improvement initiatives and systemic solutions to drive continuous improvement.
- Plan the store’s deliveries using the company’s Transportation Management Systems
- Build in-depth working knowledge of the company’s Transportation Management Systems so that you can test and implement new configuration and parameters that drive efficiencies
- Support testing and deployment of outbound transportation systems, configuration, and data changes
- Partner with field and corporate teams to ensure high levels of store service and cost-effective transportation solutions
- Support outbound transportation projects and initiatives as assigned or directed
- Partner with Regional Transportation Managers, Carrier Management to ensure high levels of operational performance from our carriers and providers
- Looking for candidates for who have weekend availability and are quick learners
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Proficient with Microsoft Word / Excel
- Prior supply chain experience preferred
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.