Transportation Contractor (Logistics)Apply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: The Transportation Analyst is primarily responsible for ensuring accurate and timely payment of Service Center invoices across the US MMX network.
- Review and validate invoices based on weekly reports to ensure invoices match carton counts, approving / removing holds on accurate invoices in Oracle
- Provide timely resolution and support on invoice discrepancies, by partnering with Service Center leadership, Regional Transportation Managers and Carrier Management
- Generate & publish various reports, including weekly MMX SC production reports and year-to-date SC invoice summaries
- Maintain and update accurate rate and SC information in partnership with Carrier Management
- Provisioning of 3rd party users in iSupplier
- Support strategy & analytics in developing purchase orders
- Track invoices for multiple carrier providers and research invoice / payment status
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of relatable experience
- Exceptional Microsoft Suite proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment; product moves quickly through our supply chain network, it is important to react quickly to incoming requests
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills; no day is the same in off-price retail, the ability to assess situations quickly and provide alternate solutions is key to success
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships; you are the face of the company to many of our external strategic partners and the face of logistics to many of our internal partners
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.