Transportation AdminApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility of becoming in full-time, permanent employee
Job summary: This individual will provide transportation clerical support for the distribution Center and serve as liaison between the company’s stores, Store Operations, and Home Office Transportation Department regarding inbound and outbound shipments.
- Coordinates, completes, and submits all daily reports, bills and paperwork required to be sent and/or updates transmitted to the Home Office Transportation department.
- Serves as liaison between HomeGoods DC management, Store Operations, and the Home Office Transportation Department on shipment issues.
- Coordinates the loading and delivery to stores and Cross-Dock destinations.
- Assists Receiving and Shipping clerical staff with the completion of daily responsibilities.
- Communicates with carriers on any problems or concerns.
- At least (1) year of related experience
- Associate Degree preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of Management
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.