Trackwise ConsultantApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 11 months
Job Summary: Incumbent will be part of a distributed / virtual team providing technical applications support. The goal is to assist the TrackWise technical team and business units during a major upgrade of TrackWise.
- Coordinate with DBA team for database migration and upgrade and installing new web servers.
- Coordinate with Testing Center on test script creation and review which includes regression analysis.
- Coordinate with the Web Services Developer in identifying existing web services and steps for regression testing.
- Coordinate with the Crystal Reports Developer in identifying existing reports and steps for regression testing.
- Develop, document and perform the database upgrade steps and installation of web servers (including Coordinator and report servers).
- Coordinating with current TrackWise Admin staff in the updating of the TrackWise core documentation.
- Very Strong Technical hands-on knowledge on TrackWise QMS, workflows, its configuration (group categories, user roles, admin queries/triggers, dynamic queries, states, activities, data fields, config forms, etc.), Import Utilities, Migrator and Coordinator.
- Strong technical and IT skills are a requirement.
- Experience in supporting validated, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant computer systems.
- Must have 3+ years of configuration experience with TrackWise application.
- Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting techniques, advanced SQL skills, Oracle database structures, application server platforms and operating systems (Windows/Unix).
- Experience in developing crystal reports.
- Experience with other GMP compliance systems (e.g. learning management system, change management systems, ERP) is a plus.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline required. A graduate degree in computer science or operations desirable.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.