TM1 DeveloperApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 8 months
Job Summary: Develop stand-alone software within all phases of the SDLC and design the multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large software system.
- Actual core implementation (programming which is often the most important portion of software development)
- Other required implementations (e.g. installation, configuration, customization, integration, data migration)
- Participation in software product definition, including business case or gap analysis Specification
- Development and refinement of throw-away simulations or prototypes to confirm requirements
- Feasibility and cost–benefit analysis, including the choice of application architecture and framework, leading to the budget and schedule for the project
- Authoring of documentation needed by users and implementation partners etc.
- Familiarity with Windows environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Flexible, able to work off hours or weekends when requiredWrite and debug complex programs and subroutines using SQL DB, .NET, VB or C/C++
- Analyze and recommend alternative solutions for system enhancement and problem resolution projects
- Solid knowledge of SQL and .NET
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management Information Systems or related field
- Professional designations preferred: CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA, CPA
- 7-10+ years of related work experience
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.