Telecomm EngineerApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year
Job Summary: This position is accountable for the day-to-day operational support of enterprise-wide telecommunication services for contact centers and enterprise business telephony environments.
- Monitoring of service queues for requests and incidents.
- Completion of Moves/Adds/Changes for the enterprise-wide telephony environment.
- Ability to work with the end user community and IT to troubleshoot and resolve incidents or escalate appropriately.
- Assist team members on projects/initiatives as required.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with NIST, HITRUST, and HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates degree preferred
- 1-3 years of supporting telephony environments
- Entry Level Knowledge of:
- Cisco VoIP, UCS, Unity, SIP, WAH environments
- Aspect Unified IP telephony environment, ACD, ALM APM, WFM, AQM
- Convergys IVR
- Wireless, video, teleconferencing and collaboration environments
- Recording platforms preferred
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.