Telecom Billing AccountantApply Now
Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: Contract to Hire
Job Summary: Will be responsible for researching new invoices for all control points and seeding to our third-party payor for payment, ensuring that review, approval and proper GL coding is used. In addition, candidate will work on special projects to support the C-Level visibility Telecom Optimization and cost savings projects. Anything from research to helping build a financial circuit database. Candidate will learn and use several databases during day-to-day and research activities and support the Field Services Group for all telephony type expenses.
- Accounting degree; either an Associates or Bachelor’s degree, Bachelor’s preferred
- Experience with Accounts Payable
- Strong attention to details and follow-through
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfort working with all levels of an organization
- Professional acumen and presence
Other Position Skills and Attributes:
- SOX Compliance
- Process Development/improvement/testing
- Experience working with or for Telecom Provider
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.