Technical WriterApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year with possible extension
Job Summary: Will be working with IT Compliance group which is in charge of investigations for the IT Depts. regarding deviations in the systems they manage.
- Write, create, draft, edit, review and maintain documents designed to explain and test laboratory systems.
- Write, modify and or change controlled documents.
- Write, review, and maintain department standard operating procedures.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to materials prepared by other writers or personnel.
- Coordinate projects and documentation assignments
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years’ experience with bio pharmaceutical equipment or manufacturing, particularly in Quality Review required
- Good documentation practices (GDP) experience preferred
- FDA regulated environments experience preferred
- Laboratory systems experience preferred
- Nonconformance and deviation management experience preferred
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.