Technical Support (CSR)Apply Now
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: The Support Technician provides in-depth support to diverse customer telephone inquiries of applicable devices within the assigned function(s). Provide broad operational and technical support to diverse audiences to effectively resolve problems on an ongoing basis. In this capacity, the Support Technician provides outstanding customer service through effective and timely communication.
**Medical Device or Clinical experience preferred**
- Address and resolve complex operational and/or technical issues by providing effective customer service of applicable devices within the assigned function(s).
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity throughout the documentation process of all customer contacts in applicable systems.
- Maintain various confidential patient and/or health information in compliance with company policies and procedures, HIPAA and other regulatory requirements.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable devices and/or troubleshooting techniques to continually provide effective customer service in a clear and concise manner; demonstrating broad knowledge and sound judgment in the resolution of diverse operational and/or technical issues.
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s Degree desirable
- 2 – 4 years’ related experience
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service, call center or clinical environment required; dialysis equipment experience preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, database, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Possess logical and critical thinking skills to effectively resolve diverse problems in a clear and concise manner.
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.