Technical RecruiterApply Now
Location: McLean, Virginia
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months with possible extension
Job Summary: This person will provide administrative support to the daily operations, and supports the assigned daily billing, adjustment and correspondence activities in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Generate and analyze reports and work lists in the identification and resolution of routine errors and issues, including but not limited to: bills, claims and payments.
- May assist in the preparation of routine reports.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma
- Great computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications
- Working knowledge of insurance regulations, including but not limited to: commercial insurance, Medicaid, Medicare and managed care plans desirable.
- Detail oriented with great analytical and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.