Tech WriterApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will be a key member of our Learning & Development team creating, optimizing, and maintaining technical training and documentation solutions for our digital platforms.
- Daily hands-on research and operation of robots, payloads, and related technologies
- Develop creative content strategies for both technical and non-technical audiences, with a focus on customer engagement
- Produce long and short-form content utilizing a wide variety of multimedia solutions for highly technical subject matter
- Learn about and understand our target audiences to adapt your writing style to their needs while maintaining the desired tone and voice of our brand
- Collaborate across the organization with subject matter experts in Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Support, and Engineering
- 3+ years of experience creating highly engaging content for technical subject matter in the fields of robotics, software, engineering, or related fields
- Robust knowledge of content management best practices, technologies, and creative standards
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills with precise attention to factual accuracy and detail
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment as part of an agile development team working towards a shared set of project goals and deliverables
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.