Tech I Material Handler, ManufacturingApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will be part of a cohesive team responsible for producing GMP mRNA-based medicines for evaluation in human clinical trials. They will support the handling and processing of materials within manufacturing operations in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Safely transport product, equipment and materials (buffers, drug substance) from the warehouse to designated areas in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and EH&S requirements in support of the manufacture of mRNA medicines.
- Assist manufacturing, QA and logistics colleagues manufacturing colleagues in other activities as required.
- Strict adherence to current good manufacturing practices, standard operating procedures, and manufacturing documentation. Establish and follow written procedures for the clear and accurate documentation of equipment operation and process instructions, and of process data.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- At least 1-year regulated manufacturing a plus
- Maintain Gown Certification
- GMP experience a plus. Good documentation practices are important.
- Ability to collaborate fluidly with peers, supervisors and cross functional support groups required.
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.