Talent Acquisition CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility of becoming a permanent, full-time employee
Job Summary: The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is an integral role supporting the recruiting function and contributes to the overall success of the team by providing a high-level candidate and customer experience, administrative support, and delivering operational excellence to the organization.
- Supporting multiple Recruiters with job posting on career site, scheduling complex interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews include phone, videoconferencing (MS Teams), onsite interviews, and travel (when needed).
- Completing background checks, send onboarding documents, and sending New Hire Announcement to hiring leaders providing onboarding hire instructions.
- Maintaining HR Data Systems (Workday)
- Ensuring process completion for all new hires to include orientation travel, background checks, and new hire paperwork, and sending welcome email to new hires.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources/Talent Acquisition or related coordinator experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication
- Being an ambassador in the candidate experience.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office products (MS Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook) specifically scheduling meetings.
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.