Talent Acquisition CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Contract Length: Contract to Hire
Job Summary: Recruiting/Talent Acquisition Coordinator will manage all job postings on company website, LinkedIn, and job boards.
- Schedule interviews for all candidates in Lexington, Cambridge, and Boulder locations
- Work with travel agency to coordinate all candidate travel and process candidate reimbursement from travel
- Process HR expense reports
- Assist with day of interview management, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Draft offer letters, NDAs, and executive employment agreements (if applicable) for all new hires; Send to new hires using DocuSign
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1+ years of Talent Acquisition experience
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Professional and strong communication skills at all levels both internally and externally required
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Experience with applicant tracking system required, Greenhouse experience strongly preferred
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.