TA CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: This role is an exciting opportunity to be a critical part of the talent engine fueling a high-growth organization that is radically changing the biotech industry.
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders to provide a streamlined and efficient interview scheduling process.
- Partner with Cambridge based Candidate Experience Associate to support candidates and Talent Acquisition teams in both Norwood and Cambridge.
- Create and communicate interview schedules, travel and hotel details to talent and third party executive search partners.
- Help define and reinforce a consistent interview scheduling process.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in Talent Acquisition.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a corporate HR environment in a support capacity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships on a daily basis.
- MS Word Outlook skills are required. Excel and PowerPoint experience desirable.
He's a natural people person
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.