Systems Engineer (MES / DeltaV)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12+ months (High Likelihood to extend and convert to permanent!)
You’ll be executing standard system changes and providing 24x7 site systems support for the manufacturing team. You will learn multiple systems that are integrated to support operators across the digital manufacturing site.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Provide hands-on applications support for critical systems including MES (Syncade), PCS (DeltaV), DHS (OSI Pi), LIMS (LabVantage) and SAP.
- Perform routine system and hardware updates to support the deployment and maintenance of IoT sensors, bench-top instrument software and shop floor equipment integrations.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues involving multiple system interfaces and integrated shop floor equipment.
- Manage changes independently – execute standard change management practices including software testing and documentation.
- Be part of a 24x7 site system support model including on-call escalation process.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset – analyze common system support issues and recommend continuous improvements to reduce recurring system issues.
What You’ll Bring:
- Must have experience supporting MES (we use Syncade) and DeltaV.
- Good documentation practices and
- Understanding of general IT troubleshooting complex activities relating to system interfaces, SQL databases, Network and WIFI connectivity, Windows services.
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and the ability to extract information from end users to resolve issues.
- GMP software testing and FDA regulations related to data integrity and the manufacturing.
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.