Systems Engineer III, Digital SystemsApply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Reporting to the Sr. Director, Digital QMS and Lab Systems, the Engineer III will serve a key role supporting the delivery and administration of laboratory systems. The individual will assist in configuration and deployment of systems, participate maintaining necessary procedures, and provide system training to users. Activities will also include cross training of laboratory systems.
- Provide support to the QC labs for the laboratory computer systems
- Participate in the periodic reviews of the systems used in the QC Laboratories
- Install, configure and maintain standalone laboratory systems
- Work with the Lab Automation team to interface the standalone systems with our SDMS and LIMS
- Participates in validation activities in conjunction with IT, Validation and QA related to implementation and on-going support
- A Bachelor degree in science, technology or another relevant academic discipline.
- A minimum 5-8 years of experience implementing and maintaining laboratory systems.
- Working understanding of cGMP and manufacturing operations and practices
- An understanding of computer systems validation practices (GAMP)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively on cross-functional teams
- Experience with Logilab and LabVantage is preferred
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.