Systems AdministratorApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months with possible extension
- Maintains and supports the integrity of the operating system environment and various computer systems.
- Administers, installs and troubleshoots a variety of operating systems.
- Performs systems maintenance tasks, such as system back-up, recovery and file maintenance.
- Schedules, installs, and tests system software upgrades.
- Configures software and resolves technical problems.
- Monitors and maintains software licensing and maintenance agreements.
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- 5-7 years of related experience.
- Expert knowledge of administrating SCCM and deploying Microsoft patches and creating custom deployment packages.
- Knowledge around working in a GxP regulated environment a plus
Jeff ReedPrincipal Recruiter
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.