Systems AdministratorApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months with possible extension
- Maintains and supports the integrity of the operating system environment and various computer systems.
- Administers, installs and troubleshoots a variety of operating systems.
- Performs systems maintenance tasks, such as system back-up, recovery and file maintenance.
- Schedules, installs, and tests system software upgrades.
- Configures software and resolves technical problems.
- Monitors and maintains software licensing and maintenance agreements.
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- 5-7 years of related experience.
- Expert knowledge of administrating SCCM and deploying Microsoft patches and creating custom deployment packages.
- Knowledge around working in a GxP regulated environment a plus
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.