Support TechnicianApply Now
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
- The Support Technician provides in-depth support to diverse customer telephone inquiries of applicable devices within the assigned function(s).
- Communicates broad operational and technical support to diverse audiences to effectively resolve problems on an ongoing basis. In this capacity, the Support Technician provides outstanding customer service through effective and timely communication.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working directly with patients and nurses, troubleshoot alarms on dialysis machines, assist with issues on their treatment settings, access and treatment problems, instruct/teach how to effectively use the settings and functionality of the machines and other proprietary products (cartridges, purification water filter, dialysate warmer, etc.).
- Address and resolve complex operational and/or technical issues by providing effective customer service of applicable devices within the assigned function(s).
- Customer service skills
- Med Device or clinical CSR experience is a plus.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity throughout the documentation process of all customer contacts in applicable systems.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 4 years’ related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service, call center or clinical environment required; dialysis equipment experience preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, database, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Excellent customer service skills to productively handle confidential information with a high level of professionalism, discretion, and tact
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.