Support TechnicianApply Now
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: Temporary position with possibility to become permanent full-time employee
Job Summary: The Support Technician provides in-depth support to diverse customer telephone inquiries of applicable devices within the assigned function(s). The incumbent communicates broad operational and technical support to diverse audiences to effectively resolve problems on an ongoing basis. In this capacity, the Support Technician provides outstanding customer service through effective and timely communication.
This position is 2nd shift.
- Address and resolve complex operational and/or technical issues by providing effective customer service of applicable devices within the assigned function(s).
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity throughout the documentation process of all customer contacts in applicable systems.
- Maintain various confidential patient and/or health information in compliance with company policies and procedures, HIPAA and other regulatory requirements.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable devices and/or troubleshooting techniques to continually provide effective customer service in a clear and concise manner; demonstrating broad knowledge and sound judgment in the resolution of diverse operational and/or technical issues.
- May be required to have familiarity on the effective management of diverse testing/and or calibration.
2 – 4 years’ related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service, call center or clinical environment required; dialysis equipment experience preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, database, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Possess logical and critical thinking skills to effectively resolve diverse problems in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.