Supplier Quality EngineerApply Now
Location: Walnut Creek, California 94520
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 10 Months
Job Summary: Qualify material coming out of the research and development group along with products that are being transferred from other suppliers from a manufacturing standpoint and the design of those products that are also external. Will be dealing with supply/materials, paperwork and forms to be completed.
- Interfaces directly with suppliers to follow up on quality and performance issues; manages Supplier Corrective Action Requests.
- Performs on-site and remote supplier quality audits for new suppliers; participates in supplier approval process
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports supplier performance metrics to stakeholders within quality, logistics, and manufacturing management using the appropriate software tools
- Documents and follows up on audit results and required actions to be addressed by the supplier
- Bachelor’s Degree required in engineering or science
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of related experience, preferably with pharmaceutical manufacturing; or an advanced scientific or engineering degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Problem solving ability, strong analytical skills and diplomacy required
- Jira PM management program or SAP experience desired.
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) experience
- Quality or Supplier Quality Engineer experience preferred
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.