Store PlannerApply Now
Location: marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: Plans and produces Fixture Plans and architectural criteria drawings for new stores, relocations, expansions, remodels, and special projects for all the company’s store chains.
- 60% - Upon senior management approval of fixture plans, produces architectural criteria-sets for the construction of stores, complying with the aesthetic differentiation between all chains.
- 15% - Translates relevant project data to produce working fixture plans for stores, coordinating with Store Planning Management, Store Merchandise Planning Managers, and Architecture & Engineering Project Managers as required. Archive all relevant and time sensitive transmittals, plans, and electronic drawing files for current and future reference.
- 10% - From inception to store opening, monitors assigned store schedule, ensuring that all involved parties are kept informed of progress and changes and that they receive all necessary drawings on a timely basis. The involved parties include Construction, Loss Prevention, Architecture & Engineering, Fixtures, Administrative Services, Systems, Merchandising, Store Operations, architects and general contractors.
- 5% - Collects data about existing conditions for design builds, expansions, and special project stores, translates collected data to produce working construction document.
- 5% - Makes necessary revisions to drawing during the planning, construction and merchandising phases.
- Retail store and fixture layout, basic understanding of store operations, construction procedures and related codes.
- Beginner level experience of Autodesk Revit.
- 1-3 years related drafting experience, preferably in retail facilities design, store planning interior design or architecture.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.