Store Ops SpecialistApply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year with strong likelihood of potential conversion
Job Summary: We have an upcoming need for a Store Ops Specialist. Looking for a 2-3 year professional for this Jr. level position.
- Create new store timeline spreadsheet
- Create an individual New Store Opening spreadsheet for Operations Specialist team that pull into a master file and update as needed
- Review floor plans and identify operational challenges (baler, shared dock, scissor lift, etc.) and work with our team and other departments to support
- Research cart corral guidelines and order as needed
- Maintain Access Database on all store information
- Management of supplies for new stores
- Support on any restrictions (delivery restrictions, bag restrictions, municipal restrictions, etc.)
- Handle final Pay Petty Cash check requests (when applicable)
- Follow up on trash/fixture issues
- Confirm shopping carts were ordered and delivered on time
- Schedule weekly meeting and participate on weekly new store call, track attendance, updates from stores, and send reminders
- Analytical skills
- Experience with Excel, Word, and Oracle
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivator and must have the ability to prioritize and manage projects
- Demonstrated experience in a multi-tasked environment and in project management
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.