Sr. Voice Engineer (VOIP project)Apply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: This person will determine voice strategies and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Implements voice systems by specifying connectivity configurations.
- Directs equipment and software installation and calibration.
- Prepares preventive and reactive measures.
- Provides technical support and completes documentation.
- Verifies voice systems by developing and implementing tests.
- Maintains voice network by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures.
- Conducts incident response analyses.
- Upgrades voice systems by monitoring voice and network environment.
- Identifies voice system gaps; evaluates and implements enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
- Minimum of 12 years’ related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or a Master’s degree with 8 years’ experience; or a PhD with 5 years’ experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.