Sr. Systems AnalystApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3-6 months with possibility of becoming a full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: Seeking a technical Senior Systems Analyst, within R&D Applications for R&D. As a Senior Systems Analyst, this person would work closely with our R&D, Clinical, Regulatory and DSPV organizations to evaluate, enhance current solutions and implement new solutions. They will assist in optimizing data capture, data aggregation, and data analysis.
- Work with business units to understand their business needs (processes, data management/analytic requirements) using interviews and workshops, document analysis and business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Document and create system lifecycle documents such as user/ functional requirements, design/configuration/architecture specification
- Serve as a technical expert for the business solutions implemented
- Communicate business needs/system needs with other business partners such Infrastructure, Validation, QA and Training groups
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and Alkermes IT team
- Develop data analytics and informatics solutions using existing frameworks and capabilities to solve business problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Sciences, or a related field
- Experience (5+ years) in a similar role
- Experience within pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Technical knowledge around R&D, Clinical and Regulatory Systems and processes
- Experience configuring Veeva systems is a plus
- Experience working with leading analytic tools (Tableau, Tibco etc.)
- Experience working with ETL tools a plus
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.