Sr Specialist, SAP Order ManagementApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Reporting to the Director, Supply Chain Data and Analytics, the (Contract) Sr. Specialist works directly with the External Supply Planning Teams to ensure cross-ERP system inventory consumption transactions are complete, inventory / data synchronization is continuous and on time execution of Purchase / Process Orders is delivered.
- Manage SAP Order execution, component issuance, goods received and order closure process.
- Analyze and validate internal / external ERP system data to ensure continuous data synchronization and support the data change management process as change requestor.
- Ensure cross system (Moderna SAP / Partner System) inventory accuracy and system inventory location.
- Execute material reconciliation process between Moderna and our external partners.
- Support SOX inventory reporting requirements
- Creates procedures and work instructions to document system use best practices. Build training content for new / existing business system functionality.
- Bachelor level degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of SAP hands on / process execution experience in Site Production Planning or external manufacturing management
- Experience executing SAP direct / indirect / sub-contract purchase orders and the required materials management transactions to support purchased inventory accuracy.
- Experience in Operation of a highly regulated industry, like Pharmaceutical or related field.
- Experience managing / supporting SAP Procure to Pay process
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.